It involves techniques such as
- The cleaning of surroundings as most of the dust comes from there.
- Then empty the tanks
- After this we remove sludge
- Then scrub all germs and dirt particles get a stick on the floor.
- We also clean all the walls and ceiling of the tank as it also contains impurities.
- Now we used a vacuum for sucking all dirt from corners.
- After all this, we apply antibacterial spray which protects the tank from collecting germs.
- At last, we let it dry for complete cleaning.
Cleaning themselves is very risky and hard so you should hire our company professionals for done work in a proper manner.